Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My mom would hate these

 The moment I started formulating this manicure in my head all I could think of was ewww brown and pink my mom hates those two colors together. lol I happen to love them! I did two coats of Hue are you? and then taped off the tips. I had to do two coats of my lovely Splash. The creaminess of the brown works well with the shimmer of the pink tips.
my components

love these colors
Then I couldn't hold off any longer. I had gotten free Hello Kitty stickers from Born Pretty using the code given by Konad Addict.
I had to put on a couple of bows onto my ring fingers. I put a top coat down on them to make sure they stuck (they have to survive the little one) I am very happy with my left hand and as always my right is a disappointment.

2 comments: