Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Begining of a Theme


Let me tell you a little something about me. I love World of Warcraft or WOW. In the game there are two factions. I have decided to start trying to do WOW related manicures.

Today I am representing the Alliance. They have a beautiful blue background in their banner. The details are done in a bright yellow. I have represented these with Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue and The Wonder Yellows.

The blue went on nicely, much nicer than Sally Hansen's that I used on my half moon mani I did. It went on in two coats. I did the tips using scotch tape. I am still a huge fail at this. The yellow needed more than one coat and was afraid of peeling the tape with dry polish.

I pulled off the tape and the polish lifted up on the edge cause it was half dry and gooey. It was not neat but I got my yellow tips. Hopefully I will improve because I am impressed with what can be done with scotch tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment