Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yay fall is coming!

Jem and Penny
It's getting cooler around here which means fall! I love fall so much! I enjoy the tempature better than any other season. I decided to celebrate it's coming and try to fight off the blues that 3 days of rain brings you with a fall manicure.

I took part in Zoya's recent awesome promotion of buy one get two free. This is probably the only time I will be able to get Zoya since I tend to stick to polishes more in the $2 range. For this manicure i am using Penny and Jem.

As you can see Penny is a beautiful copper, I feel like a robot when I wear it hehe! I put Jem on my middle finger. I am not as impressed with Jem as I thought I would be. In the bottle it has a big shimmer to it, but it is very dark on my nails.

Polka Dots!!
I have been in love with Polka Dots lately. I dress my little one in them whenever I can the poor darling. So I decided to dress my nails in them today as well.

I did the Polka Dots with a toothpick. I don't have any special dotting tools so I make due. I think the dots came out smaller than I like so next time I will try a bobby pin.

1 comment: