Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cyber Purple Mani

 Hello again! I am a lover of purple so be prepared to see many purple manis here. Today's purple is Sally Hansen's HD Cyber. I did two coats and it gave a good base to work off of.


I wanted to try out the new sparkles I picked up earlier that day. It was a tiny bottle of Bon Bons I can't even find a name, but it is a dark pink line glitter with random blue ones mixed in. The glitter polish itself had a pink tint to it and it changed the look of the Cyber.
 
 The pictures were taken two days after I did my nails and I continued to wear it a couple more days until I got tired of it. The lasting power of this was amazing! I don't know if it was the Cyber or the magic of glitter.

I like to believe it was the glitter! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment